First you need to Log in to your Plesk control panel.
1. To create a new mail box go to Subscriptions - Click on the domain - Go to the Mail tab.
2. Click Create E-mail Address
3. Enter a User name and Password then hit OK.
4. Your email account is now set up, repeat this process to continue adding more.
Adding an email alias
1. An email alias forwards mail sent to that address to the account it has been configured under. To add an alias, click on E-mail Aliases.
2. Enter in the alias name and click OK.
Set up mail forwarding
1. Click the Forwarding Tab.
2. Tick Switch on mail forwarding and fill in the accounts to forward to, Type each address on a new line. Hit OK to save.
3. If you would like a copy of forwarded messages to remain on the server, you needn't do anything else. If you would prefer not to leave a copy, you'll need to switch the mailbox off.
4. Go back to the General tab and UN-tick Mailbox. Hit OK and you are all done.