Disabling local mail via Plesk
1. Login to your Plesk control panel.
2. Click on Subscriptions then the name of the domain.
3. Click on the 'Mail' tab.
4. Click on 'Change Settings' then untick the 'Activate Mail Service on This Domain'.
Disabling Local Mail Using cPanel
1. Login in to WHM. Click on Account Information -> List Accounts.
2. Log into the domain's cPanel by clicking the 'cP' icon.
3. Click MX Entry from the Mail section. Now choose Remote Mail Exchanger in the Email Routing section.
- Email, SSL
- 128 Users Found This Useful
If you are looking for an email provider for your website, Google provide a very affordable...
Plesk general email settings for your mail program. Username or Account ID:...
Follow the instructions below, using your email address as username and email address, your...
Setting up your iOS device following this guide: 1. Go into the settings section and click...
If you use your Linux server with Nimbus to host your email, you can access your email via your...