1. Your server details can be found in your Nimbus Client Area which you access via https://youraccount.nimbushosting.co.uk/clientarea.php
2. Once logged in to your client area click on 'Services' -> 'My Services'.
3. Click on the server you wish to reboot.
4. Click 'Management Acttions - Reboot Server.
- Use Reboot with caution - if the server is still processing data it can cause data losses/corruptions.
- Make sure you only perform the reboot when the server/websites are completely unresponsive - this is the quivalent of pulling the plug out!
- Do not click on reboot more than once - it will take a few minutes to perform the reboot. It is best to click reboot and wait 10 minutes to see if the sites/server comes back online.
- If the time elapses and the server reboot isn't sucessful, our support team will get a notification.