1. The plesk panel details can be found in your Nimbus Client Area which you access via https://youraccount.nimbushosting.co.uk/clientarea.php
2. Once logged in to https://youraccount.nimbushosting.co.uk/clientarea.php click on Services > My Services
3. Now click on View Details.
4. Here you will see your servers details with a link to the control panel along with the username and password. Click on this link which will open in a new window.
5. You may be presented with an SSL warning, this is okay to proceed through and add to your exceptions list.
6. On the log in screen fill in your username and password from screen shot 4.
7. Now you are logged into your Plesk control panel.
8. Click on Subscriptions.
9. Click the relevant site/subscription you would like to amend from the list.
10. Click on Change Hosting Settings.
11. Once in Hosting Settings you'll see you can enter a username and password - these are what make up the main FTP user for the subscription/site.