NOTE 1: If you have more than one site/SSL on your server, you'll need an additional IP address from us to configure your site on - these are £35 plus VAT a year - drop us a line/email/support ticket if required.
NOTE 2: Unfortunately if you purchased the SSL elsewhere, we wont be able to offer phone/ticket support on installing it - please contact the issuer for support if required.
1. Login to Plesk and navigate to Tools & Settings -> SSL Certificates.
2. Click on Add SSL Certificate.
3. Fill in the Certificate Name, and the Contact Details highlighted. Pay particular attention to the Domain Name field - this will need to exactly that of the SSL. Click Request once this is all filled in.
4. Click on the domain the SSL was requested for.
5. Copy the CSR, and give this to the issuing body for the SSL.
6. Now copy and paste in the Certificate and CA Certificate fields that the SSL issuer will give you. Click 'OK'.
7. Go back to Tools & Settings, then IP Addresses.
8. Click on the shared IP (or the one we have provided for you to configure the SSL with).
9. Select the SSL certificate we just installed to work on that IP address. That completes the SSL install so we just need to check your subscription/site is set to run over SSL.
10. Go to Subcriptions -> the domain you have installed the SSL for.
11. Go to Websites and Domains, then Show Advanced Options, then Website Scriptiing and Security.
12. Click 'Enable SSL Support' if it isn't already enabled.
13. You'll now need to configure your site to operate over SSL. This is usually done within the sites .htaccess or CMS.
- 110 Users Found This Useful
How to log into Plesk 10/11 1. The plesk panel details can be found in your Nimbus...
1. First you need to Log in to your Plesk control panel. 2. Once logged into the Plesk...
First you need to Log in to your Plesk control panel. 1. To create a new mail box go to...
Creating a Database through your plesk control panel is a quick and easy process, heres how:...
1. Login to your Plesk control panel 2. Click tools and settings 3....