Changing your PHP Settings
Sometimes your site functionality may require changes to the default PHP settings that come with Plesk. They can be defined per website/subscription. To change these, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel.
2. Once logged in to Plesk, click on Subscriptions, then click on the relevant subscription for the site you want to change the PHP settings for.
3. Click on the PHP Settings button.
4. Once here you will be able to define individual php settings/limits. Make sure to follow the value conventions below each setting e.g. 256M to define the Mb.
5. If there are any values you need to set that are not covered by the relevant sections, you can define them in the final box